Active holidays in the SalzburgerLand in every season
Sporty. Relaxed. Enjoyable. Sun Terrace.
Have you thought about your next holiday yet? Summer or winter, you’d like to exercise as much as possible, go out into nature and experience amazing variety. There’s certainly nothing wrong with some relaxation here and there, and you’ve got to have a few thrills. Active holidays in the SalzburgerLand on the Salzburg Sun Terrace provide all of that and much more. We’ve compiled some of our personal highlights for you.
Summer holiday on the Salzburg Sun Terrace
Genuinely sunny, beautiful summer holidays in the SalzburgerLand would be awesome now, wouldn’t they? The Salzburg Sun Terrace lives up to its name. Thanks to its favourable location you can enjoy divine weather and lots of sunshine – perfect for active fun in the fresh air. We particularly recommend the following activities to you:
The topographic diversity of the Salzburg Sun Terrace will certainly stir your wanderlust. Easily stroll from village to village, go on brief alp tours with delicious rest stops and conquer mountain summits during ambitious tours – there are no limits to your imagination.
Sun Terrace on two wheels
- Numerous hiking trails are also open to cyclists and mountain bikers. Challenging tours lead you into pathless terrain accompanied by comfortable tours. Reach even more remote spots thanks to motorised support on e-bike.
- Take it easy and relax divinely while on active holidays in SalzburgerLand -the 18-hole golf course in Goldegg makes it possible, accompanied by glorious panoramic views. Thanks to our ideal location in the heart of Austria you can reach many other golf courses in no time.
Cooling off and adrenaline
- Swimming lakes, moor lakes and public adventure pools combine cooling-off with action and health regimens – quite an experience and not only for hot days. Those looking for a rush of adrenaline can go on daring rafting and canyoning tours.
And there's even more
- Amazing events, exciting trips to natural monuments and cultural hotspots, climbing tours, relaxed fishing trips and many other highlights cap off your active summer holidays in SalzburgerLand.
The Sun Terrace in winter
Winter holidays in SalzburgerLand are just as amazing. Look forward to deeply snow-covered scenery, many hours of sunshine and a healthy dose of variety for all ages. We promise that you won’t stop to be amazed!
Skiing & snowboarding
- The ski region on the Sun Terrace is small but nice – ideal for beginners and families with children, perfect to try out the sport. In addition, you can enjoy direct connection to the winter sport region of Ski amadé with 760 additional kilometres of slopes.
Winter hiking & snowshoeing
- Being at one with nature, exploring the quiet side of the region, trudging through deeply snow-covered scenery – that, too, is possible on the Salzburg Sun Terrace! Perfectly snow-cleared winter hiking trips and challenging snowshoe tours await you.
- An impressive 47 kilometres of trails whisk you away into Nordic areas. Classic and skating, partially even illuminated, get the circulation going. Beginners? No worries with the cross-country lessons at the local ski schools.
Other winter highlights
- Your active winter holiday in the SalzburgerLand has even more in store: Experience icy joys, explore the region in a horse-drawn carriage or toboggan into the valley. Winter can be so beautiful.
Your winter in the Salzburg Sun Terrace is only a few clicks away! Book right now and select your favourite accommodation – we are already looking forward to meeting you!