How to ensure a safe stay
Dear guests of the Salzburg Sun Terrace!
Our accommodations have taken all Coronavirus-related measures to bring you a heavenly holiday on the Sun Terrace.
We have all learned how to deal with the situation over the last months. We must refrain from shaking hands or hugging, and we have to wear a mask indoors. That’s how we can protect ourselves and others. Our accommodations place great emphasis on cleanliness and hygiene.
This holiday will be different, but we’re sure that it’ll be unique and full of good memories.
Your Salzburg Sun Terrace team
Current Inoformation: Temporary lockdown in Austria
From November 22nd: In Austria, there will be a temporary lockdown from Monday, November 22nd until – according to the current status – December 13th at the latest. Tourist trips to Austria are only possible again after this period. Afterwards, the lockdown continues to apply to unvaccinated or unrecognized people (analogous to the 2G regulation that has been in effect since November 8th) These are the nationwide measures.
Corona safety measures
Conditions for accessing accommodations and restaurants:
- Guests have access if they are vaccinated or recovered.
Valid tests are:
- Vaccination can be proven by vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout.
- Recovery: quarantine certificate
What do I need to consider as a guest in a hospitality business?
- Access only if you’ve been vaccinated or have recovered.
- An admission test is sufficient for the entire stay for accommodation (excluding gastronomy or service). If catering (breakfast, other meals) or services (spa) are offered, gastronomy rules apply.
- Book in advance if possible. This reduces congestion at reception and in restaurants.
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
- Do not travel if there are any signs of illness. If any indication pops up during the stay, contact the host.
What do I need to consider in gastronomy businesses (restaurants)?
- Access only if you’ve been vaccinated or have recovered