How to ensure an untroubled stay
Dear guests of the Salzburg Sun Terrace!
Our accommodations have all taken Corona-related measures to facilitate a divine holiday on the Sun Terrace for you.
We have all learned how to handle this situation over the last months. We have to forgo handshakes and hugs at the moment, and a face mask has to be worn in closed rooms. This way we can protect ourselves and each other. Cleanliness and hygiene are of the utmost importance in the accommodations.
This holiday will be different, but we’re sure – it will still be unique and remembered fondly.
Your Salzburg Sun Terrace team
What do I need to consider when staying in an accommodation?
- At least a one-metre distance to other persons – except people from a joint household or co-travellers from the same accommodation unit.
- Face masks in all publicly accessible indoor areas. Children up to age six or people who cannot be expected to wear a mask due to medical reasons are exempt.
- Book in advance if possible. Reduce queues at reception and in restaurants.
- Abstain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Do not travel if you have any symptoms. Contact the host if any symptoms should arise during your stay.
What do I need to consider in catering establishments (restaurants)?
- Mind the safety gap of at least one metre to other people.
- A face mask is not necessary when sitting at a table. Masks need to be worn when entering and leaving.
- Groups in closed-off rooms may have a maximum of ten adults plus their underage children or persons from the joint household.
- Food and drink may only be consumed at your seat when indoors.
Precautions for skiing:
- Face masks must be worn the whole time on the ski bus, at the pay desk and cable car areas, and in all means of transport (cabin cars, chairlifts, etc.) until further notice. A winter-sport-ready face mask is issued once with every ticket purchase.
- All means of transportation (cabins, chairlifts, etc.) are aired out as much as possible during the journey.
- Disinfection options are available in the toilet facilities.
- Ski amadé ski passes are reimbursed in case of Corona lockdown depending on use.
- All means of transport (cabins, chairlifts, etc.) are disinfected regularly.