The best events on the Salzburg Sun Terrace
You must not miss this!
There are so many exciting ways to get a little closer to the sky if you stay on the beautiful Salzburg Sun Terrace with its oasis of peace. High-calibre events of various kinds provide excitement and enthusiasm. Here are a few tips to help you sweeten your holiday:
- Chessopen: In July, the European chess elite meets in Schwarzach for one of the best-staffed and best-endowed tournaments in Austria.
- Ultra Trail: The very popular running competition in Schwarzach leads over challenging trails and covers altitude metres. Also suitable for beginners!
- Health Days: Every two years, the healing climate of St. Veit im Pongau serves as the backdrop for a varied programme around exercise, healthy nutrition and mental health.
- Children’s programme: Boredom certainly has no chance during the summer holidays. The inspiring children’s programme on the Salzburg Sun Terrace sets new highlights for all ages every day.
- Summer Theatre: Regional, original and a lot of local colour are on the program at the open-air performances in St. Veit im Pongau. Here the love of the game is made tangible.